Annapurna Base Camp and Sanctuary Trek is the most popular trekking trip in Nepal, which alone has been luring 70% of the tourist’s attention that come to Nepal for adventure.
Regarded as one of the world’s best and classic treks, trek to Annapurna base camp Trek is a perfect mixture of ‘nature and culture’, with a view of sky-high Himalayan ranges, eye-catching mountain glaciers, lush green forests & vegetation and a broad experience of varied local cultures and traditions, it only promises an experience of a lifetime! It is very unique and distinct from any other treks for a vast difference in its inhabitants, their varied cultures, lifestyle combined with very beautiful landscapes.
The Annapurna ranges lies between the Kali Gandaki gorges and Marshyangdi valleys, forming a solid mountain bastion. It forms a 55 km long troops of Annapurna ranges including Annapurna I (8091m), thirteen other peaks over 7,000 m and 16 other peaks over 6,000 m. Now that’s a heck of a treat for any adventure freak! Moreover, the Annapurna region is also mostly flocked with the ‘Buddhist and Hindu pilgrims’ around the village of Muktinath, a holy site for both Buddhist and Hindus, and Braga, one of the oldest monasteries in the region. It is really interesting to see the unique rituals performed around the monastery and temple!
Our trek to Annapurna base camp and Sanctuary trekking kick starts from picture-perfect Pokhara valley. The journey follows through beautiful lush-green valleys, always encircled with awe-inspiring snowy mountain vistas.
If you’re an adventure freak looking for challenging and energetic – one of a kind trekking experience than you should start planning for Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) today!
Day 02: Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)
Day 03: 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Pokhara (850m) and check in Hotel (B)
Day 04: Pokhara to Nayapul 46 KM drive and commence trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) 4/5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2853m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 06: Early in the morning 40 minutes hike to Poon Hill (3210m) for the best panoramic Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range and back to hotel have breakfast and then continue trek to Tadapani(2652m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 07: Trek to Chhomrung (1950m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2720m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 09: Trek to Machapuchre Base Camp(3700m) 5hrs (B,L,D)
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) 2hrs (B,L,D)
Day 11: Trek to Dovan (2720m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 12: Trek to Jhino Danda (1600m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
Day 13: Jhino Danada to Nayapul (1170m) 5 ½ hrs and 1 hour drive back to Pokhara (B,L)
Day 14: 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 15: Drive to Airport for Return flight (B)
- Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room with Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent english speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek in lodge
- English speaking license holder trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara or Pokhara-Kathmandu, Domestic Airfare per person US$ 102 only (If you required)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
"We really enjoyed getting to know the staff. They were all really lovely people + made my trip very enjoyable."
Cecilia & Antonio,