Annapurna Panorama View Trek in Nepal
Have a short stay in Nepal but don’t want to miss out the beauty of Annapurna? We at Skyline Treks and expedition have carefully designed this 07 days Annapurna Panorama View trek which is ideal to experience the beauty of spectacular Annapurna mountain ranges in a relatively short span of time.
This Annapurna Panorama View trek is a naturalist’s paradise, as it never fails toward you with most dramatic panoramic profiles of the Himalayan region combined with very unique settlements. On top of it, you also get enough time to explore the historical essence of Kathmandu and Pokhara’s picture-perfect natural beauty during the trip.
We start the journey to view the panoramic beauty of Annapurna from an hour bus ride to Nayapul from Pokhara. Once we reach Tikhedhunga (1577m), the trail moves forward the way and follows the river and dense rhododendron forests mostly. As we march our ways to picturesque village of Ghandruk and Ghorepani Poon hill (3210m), we tend to lose all our human worries and surrender ourselves to the unbelievably beautiful sceneries of Annapurna South, Machhapuchre (Fishtail), Himchuli, Tukuche Peak, Lamjung Himal, Niligiri and several other green hills making the trek even more dramatic and pleasing.
We at Skyline Treks, have carried out many successful treks in the Annapurna region all year round since the early 1990’s ; so if you’re planning for a trek in the Annapurna region, make sure to consult an expert today! We will get in touch with all our suggestions to plan the best trip for you on the Annapurna region.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: 7 hrs drive to Pokhara and check in hotel rest of the time boating in Phewa Lake. (B)
Day 04: After breakfast in the hotel drive an hour to Nayapul and commence trek. It will take some 4/5 hrs to reach Tikhedhunga 1577m.The trail slightly ascends this day following the river most of the time. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani 2853m. This is little longer day and need to walk up for the first couple of hours steep. Banthanti is the place for the Lunch and then gradually up in the forest of the Rhododendron. O/N at guest house.
Day 06: In the early morning ascent to Poonhill (3210m) - 45 minutes for the beautiful sun rise and majestic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. After breakfast proceed to Pokhara - 6 hours. (B, L)
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathmandu (7 hours by Drive or 30 minutes by flight) (B)
Day 08: Final departure to your country home. (B)
- Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room with Breakfast (B) basis
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
- English speaking license holder trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara or Pokhara-Kathmandu Domestic Airfare per person US$ 102 only (If you required)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
"We really enjoyed our experience and are so glad we did not attempt to organize the trip ourselves as everything runs so smoothly and was stress free. Thank you.
Chris Van Winkle