Chulu East Peak Climbing Overview
Chulu East Peak Climbing to the Chulu East Peak at 6,584 meters is a smaller peak for climbing compared to the other peaks. Chulu east peak lies south-east of Chulu west offering spectacular views of the snow-capped peaks including Annapurna II, III and IV,Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and Mt. Manaslu.
Ever since the German Expedition team first ascended the peak from the north-east ridge in 1955, Chulu East has lured thousands of mountaineers every year. Chulu forms a significant part of Manang Himal consisting both Chulu East and Chulu West peaks.
Chulu East Peak climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’. We at Skyline treks and expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu for prepared the trip (B)
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu via Besishahar (6h-850m) to Syage and O/n at lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 04: Syange – Tal village (6h-1314m) and O/n at lodge.(B.L.D)
Day 05: Tal Village – Timang (6h-1943m) and O/n at lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 06: Timang – Chame (5h30-2713m) and O/n at lodge.(B.L.D)
Day 07: Chame – Pisang (6h-3185m) and O/n at lodge.(B.L.D)
Day 08: Pisang – Manang (3500m) and acclimatization for high altitude.(B.L.D)
Day 09: Manang - Yak Kharka (6h-4000m) and O/n at lodge.(B.L.D)
Day 10: Yak Kharka - Chulu East Base camp (4.900 m). 3/4 h.(B.L.D)
Day 11: Base Camp - High Camp (4955m.) & plan the climbing route and try to set up High Camp during the day.(B.L.D)
Day 12: If well acclimatized, you could attempt the summit and if not, rest at the High Camp for the next day too. (B.L.D)
Day 13: If weather permitting, we make the summit ascent today and return to Base Camp.(B.L.D)
Day 14: Base camp – Yak Kharka (4000m.) 6 hours. (B.L.D)
Day 15: Lather - Thorongphedi (4510m) - 4 hours, spend whole day for the rest. (B.L.D)
Day 16: Thorong Phedi - Thorong-La pass (5,416m) - Muktinath (3802m) - 9 hours. (B.L.D)
Day 17: Muktinath - Jomsom (2726m) 5 hours. (B.L.D)
Day 18: 25 minutes flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and Check in Hotel (B)
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu t6 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight. Rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 20: Final departure to Airport(B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Shambu. No more wait and after all me including our groups went to the country named "Nepal" country which is enriched with natural beauty and the mountain which is stand as world highest showing his mighty and inviting those who dare to face his height(8848 meter) through internet and supported us bySkyline Treks & Expedition.It was our 1st Treks for 23 days to Nepal and we prefer Annapurna region forChulu East peak climbing elevation of 6584 meter.We don't have words to extol about the falling scene of the glacier and other superb capped snowy peaks of Annapurna II, III,IV,Gangapurna ,Dhaulagiri with dome glacier,Tilicho peak and Mt Manaslu. No words for those the hidden treasure of beauty .Our entire team were enchanted for our expedition and we all are always thankful to Skyline Treks & Expedition for their well managed power and outstanding service.Please do following to Skyline Treks for all of yours desire to fulfill through Expedition. .
Name: Gabriel & Teams.