Chulu West Peak Climbing Overview
Chulu West Peak Climbing to the Chulu West Peak (6419 meters) is among the two wings of ‘Chulu peak’. The trail of the peak passes through the Annapurna region which is known for the serene natural beauty simply out of this world.
The Chulu West Peak Climbing offers an interesting peak climbing chance for the mountaineers seeking for an Adventure in the Annapurna region. It is also regarded as one of the best peaks to climb in the Annapurna region requiring a good physical condition and stamina. While climbing the peak one can enjoy the panoramic views of magnificent mountains including Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna and several other Himalayan peaks.
Chulu West Peak climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’. We at Skyline treks and expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: Drive: Kathmandu to Beshisahar (5 hrs). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 04: Besisahar to Bahundanda. (4 hrs). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 05: Bahundanda to Tal (5 hrs). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 06: Tal to Bagarchhap (5-6 hrs). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 07: Bagarchhap to Chame (5 hrs). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 08: Chame to Pisang (4 hrs). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 09: Pisang to Manang (4 hrs ). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 10: Rest / Exploration day at Manag. Camp (B.L.D)
Day 11: Manag to Letdar (5 hrs). Camp.(B.L.D)
Day 12: Letdar to Chulu West Base Camp. Camp (B.L.D)
Day 13: Base Camp to High Camp . Camp (B.L.D)
Day 14: Summit Chulu West Peak (6,419 m / 21,059 ft).Return to Base Camp . Camp (B.L.D)
Day 15: Chulu West Base Camp to Thorung Phedi . Camp (B.L.D)
Day 16: Cross Thorung La (5416m) and trek to Muktinath (3802m). Camp (B.L.D)
Day 17: Trek to Jomsom (5 hrs) to Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 18: 30 minutes fly to Pokhara. Free to explore. Hotel. (B)
Day 19: Fly or drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel (B)
Day 20: Free day to explore, and enjoy Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel. (B)
Day 21: Final Departure. (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Sanjay. We were seeking for an adventurous Trek and it was the decree of god that's why we found a well reputed and register to Government of Nepal,Ministry of tourism board,TAAN NMA,NTB and KEEP Skyline Treks & Expedition through internet whom easily we had assured and the most reliable company all over Nepal.our determination was brilliant so our choice was Annapurna Region for Chulu West Peak climbing at the elevation of 6419 meter within 21 days for Trekking.At our Expedition ways we exchange our feeling ,view opinion and our experienced of Annapurna region with the villagers.The capped snowy peak of the Chulu West peak mountain is so much marvelous and were delight by the serene atmosphere of the region and as well as we were fully pacified seeing some of the other mountain from there i:e Annapurna,Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri.Eventually a lot of thanks to Skyline Treks for doing good accompany with our team.Wish Skyline Treks & family good future and outstanding performance of guide and porter. . Name: patriot & Teams.