Churen Himal Expedition Overview
Churen Himal Expeditionis an important part of pristine ‘Jaljala’ area lying west of the Dhaulagiri range.
Churen Himal is one of the most well-known peaks of Nepal, renowned for undisturbed and tranquil escape to nature. It has plenty of wild valleys, fast glacial streams flowing through the valleys encircled by lush green hills and sky-high snowy peaks.
The trail to Churen Himal Expedition passes through ‘Dhorpatan Hunting reserve’ which is Nepal’s only hunting reserve.
While we try our level best to follow through the itinerary, the adventure travel in the remote mountain region is unpredictable and involves high risk. Therefore, our expedition leader has power to amend the itinerary if he thinks it’s necessary due to safety concerns.
Please follow through the detailed itinerary and get back to us for any further assistance!
04 October 2018 Day 02: Preparing Expedition
05 October 2018 Day 03: Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
06 October 2018 Day 04: Drive to Pokhara & Beni
07 October 2018 Day 05: Beni - Darban
08 October 2018 Day 06: Darbang - Mattim
09 October 2018 Day 07: Mattim - Lamsang
10 October 2018 Day 08: Lamsang - Gurjagoan
11 October 2018 Day 09: Gurjagoan - Darsinge Khark
12 October 2018 Day 10: Darsinge Khark - Burjunga Khark
13 October 2018 Day 11: Burjunga Khark - Churen Himal Base camp
14 - 01 November 2013 Day 12 - 30 : Climbing Churen Himal 7371m.
02 November 2018 Day 31: Churen Himal BC - Burjunga Khark
03 November 2018 Day 32: Burjunga Khark - Gurjagoan
04 November 2018 Day 33: Gurjagoan - Lulang village
05 November 2018 Day 34: Lulang - Takum
06 November 2018 Day 35: Takum - Darbang
07 November 2018 Day 36: Darbang - Beni
08 November 2018 Day 37: Drive from Beni to Kathmandu
09 November 2018 Day 38-39: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping
10 November 2018 Day 40: Final Departure to the Airport.
- Permit Fee (Royalty) of Mt. Churen Himal
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast tourist standard
- Drive Pokhara & Beni and after expedition drive to Kathmandu
- Full board trekking with camping & Food for Base Camp Expedition period
- Porter Beni to Churen Himal base camp and back to beni
- Equipment: trekking equipment for Base Camp, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment for Base Camp
- Expedition crews allowance, Liaison office allowances ,equipment allowances & Road transportation
- All transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Crews: Base camp guide, Cook, Kitchen & necessary porter
- Welcome dinner
- Agency service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- High altitude food, fuel, Gas above Base Camp
- personal climbing gear each climber
- Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal.
- Bar bills and Beverage
- Mineral water and soft drink (Coca, fanta, sprite)
- Extra expenses for personal
- Climbing Sherpa if required
From the rest of the time we were keen on about Expedition and we foundSkyline Treks & Expedition for our Treks to Chhuren himal Expedition(elevation of 7371 meter) located at the western part of Nepal,Northern part of Dhorpatan and west of Dhaulagiri.We found Chhuren himal its self prodigy and the beauty of giant,i:e natural resources,surrounding and the atmosphere is awesome.We have explored our experiences through the various kinds of orchid,several kinds of wildlife,many kinds of indium plants,fast and furious flowing immaculate rivers,dome glacier and the stunning scenery of the mountains.Within 35 days of Treks we foundSkyline Treks and their member were elaborate on their responsibilities and it was our grave obtainment.We are always thankful to the entire team. ..
Erika & groups.