Everest view point trek every year thousands of people flock to the Everest region for enjoy it’s beauty, some make most of it by conquering at its peak, while a lot make it to the Everest base camp. However, there’s a large group of people who are unable to arrange for a long trip to Everest due to time constraint or health issues, but still want to enjoy at least a glimpse of ‘Spectacular Everest’.
Our Mount Everest short trek to enjoy Everest’s view of begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, and then follows through the route of the Base camp trek to Tengboche monastery. The monastery at 3870 meters offers the astonishing views of Everest as it rises above the Lhotse – Nuptse ridge, coupled with the panoramic views of the dozens of other snow-capped peaks including ‘Ama Dablam-the Matterhorn of the Khumbu’.
We are now taking bookings and inquiries for viewing Everest; get in touch with us today to book the trip now!
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. (B)
Day 03: 40 minutes fly to Lukla and commence trek to Phakding (2652m) 3 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche (B.L.D)
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche (3867m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 07: Tengboche to Khumjung (3790m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 08: Khumjung to Jorsalle (2805m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 09: Jorsalle to Lukla (2728m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 10: 40 minutes fly back to Kathmandu, Transfer to the Hotel. And rest of the time for shopping (1310m) (B)
Day 11: Final departure to your country (B)
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide and his fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter provided
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
We arrived in Dubai last night, everything went great except for the fact that Lina and I are very sick at the moment with fever and influenza kind of cold..Again many thanks ands lots of regards from Lina and me for all your support, professionality friendship, hospitality and services Thank you, thanks to your whole team !
We have found friends in all of you.
Peter & Lina