Do you wish to stumble across Yeti? The legends of Yeti are connected with Rolwaling and Tashilaptsa pass trek , whether you will come across Yeti is unknown; but you will definitely love seeing places that connects to existence of Yeti. The trek to Tashi Lapta pass follows through the moderately steep dug by Bhote Koshi River. We move along the Bhote Koshi Na-Gaon village at 4100 meters, crossing through Tashi Laptsa at 5700, we stop at Yalung La pass, the highest point of the trek at 5310 meters. The Tashi Lapcha La goes through these mountains by the foot slopes of Patchamo.
The trek is a bit strenuous compared to the other treks of the Everest region, but is more rewarding in every possible ways. It’s a trek to the road less travelled, with the awesome views of Mt. Gauri Shankar (7,135m), as the Rolwaling valley just lies below the mountain. The trail is rewarding in all terms of cultural exposure and visual drama as it passes through picturesque Sherpa, Tamang and Chhetri villages, typical terraced fields, dense & gloomy forests and broad ridges with beautiful views.
Trek to ‘Tashi Laptsa Pass’ is one of the many treks that we cover in the Everest Region, If you haven’t yet found the perfect trek that you would want ti experience; Please feel free to contact us so that we can walk through some of our awesome custom trekking packages in and around the Everest region.
Day 02:Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley. Hotel Overnight. (B)
Day 03:Drive to Dolakha (5 hrs). And overnight in Guest House (B, L, D)
Day 04:Trek Dolakha to Piguti (920m). (4 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 05:Trek Piguti to Suri Doemhan (1,030m) (5 hrs).(B, L, D)
Day 06:Trek Suri Doemhan to Jagat (1,150m) (5-6 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 07:Trek Jagat to Simagaun (1,990m) (5 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 08:Trek Simagaun to Kharka (2,900m) (6 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 09:Trek Kharka to Beding (3,690m) (4 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 10:Rest day at Beding for emetter acclimatization. (B, L, D)
Day 11:Trek Beding to Na (4,180m) (5 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 12:Rest day at Na to explore the surrounding. (B, L, D)
Day 13:Trek Na to Chhyugima Lake (4,540m) (7 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 14:Trek to Tashi Lapcha Base Camp (5,010m) (5 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 15:Cross Tashi Lapcha Pass (5,755m) (5 hrs) (B, L, D)
Day 16:Trek to Ngole (5,110m) (5 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 17:Trek to Thame (3,820m) (5 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 18:Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) (5 hrs). (B, L, D)
Day 19:Rest / Spare day at Namche. (B, L, D)
Day 20:Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m). (B, L, D)
Day 21:Flight: Lukla - Kathmandu. Hotel Overnight. (B)
Day 22:Free day to explore, and enjoy Kathmandu (B)
Day 23:Final departure to your country (B)
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide and his fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter provided
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
Dear Madhav and the Skyline Team
Just wanted to say thank you very much for helping to make our trip to Nepal so wonderful. We had a fantastic time - enjoying both the tour of Kathmandu and the 17 days trekking. You and your team were all very helpul and kind with the arrangements both before hand and during our trip.
Rachel & Tom