Dhaulagiri Expedition Overview
Mount Dhaulagiri Expedition Peak is world’s seventh highest mountain and one of the most popular among its fellow 8000 high peaks. Lying on the north-west of Pokhara and south-west of Tibet & Nepal border’ Dhaulagiri expedition along with Annapurna massif forms world’s deepest gorge of ‘Kali-Gandaki’.
Ever since Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition Peak was first climbed by the swiss dhaulagiri expedition 1960 via the North East Ridge, it’s almost every mountaineer’s fantasy to ascend it’s peak. Dhaulagiri has almost six different routes for climb; the normal route offers a reasonable climb with less technical ascending sections and moderate avalanche risks.
While we try our level best to follow through the itinerary, the adventure travel in the remote mountain region is unpredictable and involves high risk. Therefore, our expeditions leader has power to amend the itinerary if he thinks it’s necessary due to safety concerns.
Please follow through the detailed itinerary and get back to us for any further assistance!
05 April 2014 Day 02: Preparing Expedition
06 April 2014 Day 03: Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
07 April 2014 Day 04: Drive Beni & Darbang - Camping
08 April 2014 Day 05: Darbang - Baskot village – Camping
09 April 2014 Day 06: Baskot village - Bagar – Camping
10 April 2014 Day 07: Bagar - Dovan - Camping
11 April 2014 Day 08: Dovan - Pina (forest camp) Sallaghari –Camping
12 April 2014 Day 09: Pina (forest) -Italian Base Camp – Camping
13 April 2014 Day 10: Italian B.C. - Dhaulagiri B.C.4740m.– Camping
14 April- 12 May 2014 Day 11-39: Climbing Period
13 May 2014 Day 40: Prepared return to Kathmandu
14 May 2014 Day 41: Dhaulagiri Base camp - Yak Khark - Camping
15 May 2014 Day 42: Yak Khark – Marpha - Jomsom – Hotel
16 May 2014 Day 43: Fly to Pokhara & Kathmandu
17 May 2014 Day 44: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping
18 May 2014 Day 45: Final Departure to the airport
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast
- Permit fee of Dhaulagiri Expedition
- Food & Fuel during the trek and base camp during the expedition period
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Kathmandu – Beni land transfer & Jomsom – Pokhara & Kathmandu flight
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for officer, expedition staff
- Expedition insurance for Nepalese staff
- Tent, Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking and expedition duration .
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Agency Service Charge
- Personal equipment and Insurance for climbing
- Climbing food, Gas & stove.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter
- Walki Takie permit, Radio Permit, Satellite phone permit,
- Oxygen & regulator,
- Climbing Sherpa and Personal expenses
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport.
- Bar Bills and Tips etc.
Slogan of Skyline Treks & Expedition i:e "Good expectation invites you for good Expedition"Wow what a attractive quotation and we were bewitch with the company for to do the Dhauligiri Expedition.it lies at the west of the beautiful city Pokhara and south of Tibet.Mesmerize scene and delighting landscape,nominal power of Mount Dhauligiri makes our 45 days Treks outstanding.Bravo to all the member of Skyline Treks. .
Kathleen & team