Easy and Short Treks in Annapurna Region
Almost 70% of tourists coming to Nepal for trekking flock for easy and short treks in Annapurna region.
Thanks to its splendid natural beauty that bestows one with views of spectacular Annapurna ranges, picturesque villages and lush green farmlands & landscapes.
Once you make it to this region, you know why it has earned the reputation of world’s most loved trekking destination. Unfortunately, not every trekkers coming to Nepal has a long-enough time or a sound health to experience the long trekking packages. But like stated above, trekkers definitely don’t want to miss out the opportunity to explore the famous Annapurna region once they make it to Nepal.
Therefore, we at Skyline Treks, have custom designed several packages consisting of relatively easy and short treks in the Annapurna region – easily accessible to anyone! Our most popular short treks in the region are Ghorepani trek, Jomsom-Muktinath trek, Ghandruk Village trek, Panchase trek, the Royal trek, Poon hill trek and Siklis & Ghale Gaon trek.
We offer a few great packages for you to choose from, we have brief information on each easy and short treks in Annapurna region package in our website as well. So, please feel free to follow through the details or you may also contact us for more details on each treks mentioned above!
Day 02: 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and overnight in lodge (Tea House) (B)
Day 03: Drive an hour to Nayapul and commence trek to Ghandruk village. (B, L, D)
Day 04: Trek to Birethanti. Drive from Nayapul (trek end point) to Pokhara. END of Annapurna Short Trek. (B, L)
Day 05: Pokhara to Kathmandu 30 minutes flight and return to your homecountry (B)
- Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room with Breakfast (B) basis
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
- English speaking license holder trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara or Pokhara-Kathmandu Domestic Airfare per person US$ 102 only (If required)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc
"We had a wonderful time. Thank you for the special care we received from your company. You made everything easy & worry free."