Everest Expedition from Tibet Side Overview
Everest Expedition from Tibet side is regarded more safe and easier than from the Nepal side. Since, the Chinese government welcomed the mountaineers for Everest expedition from the Tibet’s side, hundreds and thousands of people flock to climb the peak each year. The expedition is more affordable due to low-royalty cost and mountaineers also have access to a variety of modern mountaineering tools and services.
Our Everest expedition from Tibet side is led by a highly skilled mountaineer ‘Ana Pasang Sherpa’. He is the only mountaineer from Nepal who has conquered Everest from both the routes i.e. Nepal and Tibet. Hence, you can be rest assured that you are at best hands! He ensures that every member from his team is able to ascend on Mt. Everest from Col. Successfully.
We are now accepting inquiries and bookings for Everest expedition from both Tibet and Nepal’s side; please free to get in touch with us for any questions about the expedition packages. Our expedition experts will help you choose the best route and package keeping your health and budget in consideration.
09th April 2014 Day 02: Prepare Tibet visa & Expedition briefing
10th April 2014 Day 03: Prepare expedition
11th April 2014 Day 04: Drive Zhangmu – hotel
12th April 2014 Day 05: Drive to Naylam – hotel
13th April 2014 Day 06: Rest Day for Acclimatized – hotel
14th April 2014 Day 07: Drive to Tingri – hotel
15th April 2014 Day 08: Rest Day for Acclimatized – hotel
16th April 2014 Day 09: Drive Chinese Base Camp – camping
17th April 2014 Day 10: Chinese Base Camp 5400m – camping
18th April 2014 Day 11: Chinese Base Camp – camping
19th April 2014 Day 12: Chinese Base Camp to Middle camp – camping
20th April 2014 Day 13: Middle Camp – ABC of Everest 6400meter – camping
21st April – 31st May 2014 Day 14-54: Climbing Period of Everest 8848 meters
01st June 2014 Day 55: ABC - Base Camp – camping
02nd June 2014 Day 56: Drive to Zhangmu – hotel
03rd June 2014 Day 57: Drive Zhangmu to Kathmandu – hotel
04th June 2014 Day 58: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping
05th June 2014 Day 59: Final Departure to the Airport
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast tourist standard
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC
- guide are provided; and our staff gets all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
- Base Camp - Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face or similar)
- Tibet visa & Expedition Permit for the expedition staff
- Full board hotel in route to Zhangmu, Nyalam,Tingri (bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from B.C. to ABC
- Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to BC
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu – Base Camp - Zhangmu (vice versa) are provided the
- Jeep for the climbing member & Truck for the equipment and staff
- Climbing permit for North Face Everest 8848m expedition
- Tibet Visa
- If join: trekker or BC – ABC member includes all services
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese staff life & Medical insurance
- ABC Staff’s expedition permit fee USD 3000 is included
- ABC – Emergency Oxygen, Mask & regulator, if use pay it
- Satellite phone (Pay call)
- Gamow bag (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness)
- Welcome dinner typical Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses
- Medical and rescue insurance
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700
- conservation fee USD 20 Per person (No refund)
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Security Deposit USD 500 (Sharing of the total person)
- Permit fee of walkie - Talkie.
- Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 200 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Tips for BC and ABC staff
- fixed rope charges
- If use climbing Sherpa, summit bonus
If you want to find another meaning of life or feel real nature power and risk sometimes:-), I wish you to visit Nepal! Its not just Everest highest peak and other regular notion we can imagine before… Its about honest people and their culture, your guts and amazing mountains. We made Gokiyo trek to Renjo la for 10 days in the end of may (weather was perfect!!!) and came back same way. All organization (tickets, transfer, hotels and etc.) of our trip was made by SkyLine company. I really was surprised about your work, guys!!! I appreciate your service and honest. Thank you so much, you are the best . See you at next year. Whole 10 mount stayed until my next trip to Nepal and I wish not to think about it, cause started to miss straightway.