Everest Mini Trek Overview
Almost everyone has ‘Everest’ on their bucket list, some wish to conquer the peak, while some just feel content with the sight of it! Many have dubbed the journey to Everest as a ‘stairway to heaven’, filled with endless photo opportunities – beautiful rhododendron forests, picturesque Sherpa villages, high passes & glaciers and spectacular views of snow-covered peaks. Travellers happy with only the sight of Everest are the ones’ who usually don’t have much time or sound health to make it through the base camp. Anyone with a moderate health condition can attempt for this trek, we have a lot of elderly people trekking with us to enjoy the panoramic view of Mount Everest.
During this Everest Mini trek you can view the finest points of the Everest region and confront magnificent Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse and many other peaks.
We start this Everest mini trekking with an exciting 45 minute flight to Lukla runway. From Lukla, we walk along the Dudh Koshi River until we reach the ‘land of Sherpas’- Namche Bazaar. This historic Sherpa town has picturesque landscapes, wonderful wildlife and artistic Buddhist monasteries coupled with lots more to keep you entertained for a day. Next morning, we ascend towards Syangboche that offers up close view of Everest and its entire ranges. The beauty of the beautiful view of Everest ranges is sure to live in your hearts forever. We culminate our trek and return to Lukla from Namche while relishing all the fond memories of Everest and high Himalayas.
The above Everest Mini treks itinerary is only a guideline and a standard pattern that we give you for this trek. We can customize the trekking package at any times as per your requirements. Please get in touch with us so that we can work out on the perfect Everest view short trek for you and your loved ones’.
Day 02: 40 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, and commence trek to Phakding (2652m) 3hrs. (B, L, D)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 5 ½ hrs. (B, L, D)
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazzar. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Namche Bazzar to Lukla (2713m) 5 hrs. (B, L, D)
Day 06: 40 minutes flight back from Lukla to Kathmandu and rest of the time for shopping (1310m). (B)
Day 07: Final departure to your country (B)
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter provided
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
We arrived in Dubai last night, everything went great except for the fact that Lina and I are very sick at the moment with fever and influenza kind of cold..Again many thanks and lots of regards from Lina and me for all your support, professionality friendship, hospitality and services Thank you, thanks to your whole team ! We have found friends in all of you.
Peter & Lina