Everest North Col From Tibet Overview
Ever since the Chinese government opened the everest north face vs south face, also known as Tibet Everest Base Camp Trek, mountaineers have been flocking to Tibet to ascend the Everest summit.
Reaching the Everest summit is regarded a lot easier, thanks to the modern mountaineering amenities made available by the China. Apart from the Everest summit, once of the main highlights of the trip is our approach from ‘Lhasa’ which has ‘Potala Palace’ the eighth wonder of the world. We drive along the friendship highway from Lhasa and ascend up to camp 3 at 6380 meters. Then we climb to 7000m on North Col using the fixed ropes of the Everest expedition.
Our Tibet Everest Expedition or Everest North Col from Tibet side is headed by ‘Ang Pasang Sherpa’, only mountaineer to climb Mt. Everest from Nepal side and descend to Tibet side as well. His professional skills in mountaineering and experience with the Himalayas of Nepal and Tibet ensures great result with better opportunity for a successful ascend on Mt. Everest from col.
10th April 2014 Day 02: Prepare Tibet visa & expedition
11th April 2014 Day 03: Kathmandu
12th April 2014 Day 04: Fly to Lhasa and Transfer to hotel
13th April 2014 Day 05: Lhasa – hotel
14th April 2014 Day 06: Lhasa- hotel
15th April 2014 Day 07: Drive to Gyantse
16th April 2014 Day 08: Drive to Shigatse- hotel
17th April 2014 Day 09: Drive to Everest Base camp
18th April 2014 Day 10: Everest Base Camp
19th April 2014 Day 11: Prepared load to Yak for Advance Base Camp. Camping
20th April 2014 Day 12: Everest Base Camp - Middle camp with Yak
21st April 2014 Day 13: Middle Camp – Everest Advance Base Camp
22nd April – 31st May 2014 Day 14-53: Climbing Period of Everest 8848 meters
01st June 2014 Day 54: ABC - Base Camp – camping
02nd June 2014 Day 55: Drive to Zhangmu – hotel
03rd June 2014 Day 56: Drive Zhangmu to Kathmandu – hotel
04th June 2014 Day 57: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping
05th June 2014 Day 58: Final Departure to the airport
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast tourist standard
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide are provided; and our staff gets all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
- Base Camp - Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face or similar)
- Tibet visa & Expedition Permit for the expedition staff
- Full board hotel in route to Lhasa, Ghyntse,& Zhangmu(bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from B.C. to ABC
- Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to BC
- Kathmandu – Lhasa flight & drive to Lhsa, Ghyntse Everest Base camp & Zhangmu (vice versa) are provided the jeep for the member & truck for the equipment and staff
- Climbing permit for North Face Everest 8848m expedition
- Tibet Visa
- If join: trekker or BC – ABC member includes all services
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese staff life & Medical insurance
- ABC Staff’s expedition permit fee USD 3000 is included
- ABC – Emergency Oxygen, Mask & regulator, if use pay it
- Satellite phone (Pay call)
- Gamow bag (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness)
- Welcome dinner typical Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses
- Medical and rescue insurance
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700 conservation fee USD 20 Per person (No refund)
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Security Deposit USD 500 (Sharing of the total person)
- Permit fee of walkie - Talkie.
- Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 200 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Tips for BC and ABC staff fixed rope charges If use climbing Sherpa, summit bonus
If you want to find another meaning of life or feel real nature power and risk sometimes:-), I wish you to visit Nepal! Its not just Everest highest peak and other regular notion we can imagine before… Its about honest people and their culture, your guts and amazing mountains. We made Gokiyo trek to Renjo la for 10 days in the end of may (weather was perfect!!!) and came back same way. All organization (tickets, transfer, hotels and etc.) of our trip was made by SkyLine company. I really was surprised about your work, guys!!! I appreciate your service and honest. Thank you so much, you are the best . See you at next year. Whole 10 mount stayed until my next trip to Nepal and I wish not to think about it, cause started to miss straightway.