Ghale Gaun Trek Overview
Ghale gaun village trek is one of the most prominent points of the ‘Round Annapurna Trekking Trail’, that makes the most amazing home stay treks in Nepal. The place is easily accessible from Kathmandu itself within a bus ride of a few hours. As soon as we reach its line, we feel with panoramic views of giant snow-capped peaks such as Machhapuchhare, Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal, Boudhha Himal, Himalchuli and plenty of other smaller peaks.
Passing through the interesting landscapes, we reach ‘Ghale Gaon’ the home of the hospitable ethnic Gurungs’. The village is neatly placed in the beautiful landscapes resembling a painting. The Gurung’s welcome you with traditional Nepalese ‘red tike’ and ‘marigold garland’ an expression shown by every Nepalese to make you feel like a family.
During the Ghale Gaun trekking, the welcome program also follows up with the traditional dances, handicrafts exhibition and other entertaining activities. You get served with the tastiest local delicacies during the home-stay.
We at Skyline Treks and Expedition arrange great treks like Ghale Gaun Trek and other similar short and easy treks throughout the year; please make sure to get in touch with us for any further queries about the trek.
Day 02: Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)
Day 03: Drive to trailhead Bensisahar (760m) - Khudi (790m) (B, L, D)
Day 04: Khudi - Ghalegaun (B, L, D)
Day 05: Ghalegaun exploration day (B, L, D)
Day 06: Ghalegaun - Baghungpani (1595) (B, L, D)
Day 07: Baglungpani (1595m) - laxmi Bazar (B, L, D)
Day 08: Laxmi Bazar - Begnas Lake & drive back to Pokhara (B, L)
Day 09: Pokhara drive back to Kathmandu (B)
Day 10: Final Departure to the Airport. (B)
- International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent english speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
- English speaking trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
- All land transfer as per itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
"The whole trek and the way we were treated before and after the trek were excellent. A very high standard & luxurious service. Thanks Skyline Treks for a great time in Nepal."
Paul R. Pillat