Ghale Kharka Trekking, If you have waited to get away from the crazy crowds of tourists and escape to a wilderness; then trek to Ghale Kharka is just what you have looked for! Although the trek is only a week-long, this ‘off the beaten trek ‘promises a great impromptu with the raw natural beauty of Nepal. Commencing from ‘Pokhara’, the beautiful lake city encircled by the snow-capped peaks, we follow through the panoramic green and yellow terraced fields, alpine pastures, rhododendron forests, typical Gurung villages while facing the Fishtailed Machapuchhare and Annapurna ranges up-close.
Day 02: 7 hrs drive or 30 min fly to Pokhrara (B)
Day 03: Pokhara-Kharpani (1475m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 04: Kharpani to Ghalekharka (2700m) 5 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 05: Ghalekharka to Nyaulikharka 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 06: Nyaulikharka to Parche (1750m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 07: Parche to Chansu (980m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 08: Chansu to Kalikasthan (1500m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 09: Kalikasthan-Pokhara (950m) 3 ½ hrs (B.L)
Day 10: 7 hrs drive or 30 min fly to Kathmandu (B)
Day 11: Final departure to the Airport for return home (B)
- Airport pickup and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel room on bed with Breakfast (B) basis
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (T.I.M.S) permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek in lodge
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder trekking Guide and porter
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal spending money & all bar bill during the trip,
- Domestic Airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara (One-way) per person US$ 93 only (If required)
- Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
"We really enjoyed getting to know the staff. They were all really lovely people + made my trip very enjoyable."
Cecilia & Antonio,