Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Overview
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing is one of the most popular and prominent peaks of the Annapurna region ‘Hiunchuli at the height of 6,441 meters connects to the Annapurna South massif itself. An American Peace Crops Expedition team first ascended the peak in October 1971 via southeast face.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing is considered as the most challenging and difficult peak climbing among all the Himalayas. Therefore, great physical condition and earlier mountaineering experience is a must! However, Hiunchuli can be approached from both South-east and North-west face.
Hiunchuli also carries a lot of religious significance, as ‘Gurungs’ consider the peak very sacred.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’. We at Skyline treks and expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Free day or sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (900m) 7 hrs by tourist bus or 30 minutes flight. O/N at Hotel (B)
Day 04: Drive to Birethanti by private car /van and commence trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m.) (B,L,D)
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2853m) (B,L,D)
Day 06: Hiking up to Poon hill (3210m) for the best sunrise and Mountain View and back to Ghorepani and have breakfast than continue trek to Tadapani (2652m) (B,L,D)
Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2050m) (B,L,D)
Day 08: Chomrong to Dovan (2550m) (B,L,D)
Day 09: Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m) (B,L,D)
Day 10: Acclimatization day; trek to Annapurna Base Camp and back. (B,L,D)
Day 11: day (exploring around) (B,L,D)
Day 12: Hike up to Base Camp (4100m) (B,L,D)
Day 13: Climb up to High Camp (4900m) (B,L,D)
Day 14: Climb to Higher Camp (5500m) (B,L,D)
Day 15: Climb to summit (6441m) and back to Base Camp (B,L,D)
Day 16: Base Camp to Dovan (2550m) (B,L,D)
Day 17: Dovan to Jhinu Danda (1600m) (B,L,D)
Day 18: Jhinu Danda to Tolkha (1700m) (B,L,D)
Day 19: Tolkha to Phedi and drive to Pokhara by private car/van. (B,L,D)
Day 20: Pokhara to Kathmandu 7 hrs by drive or 30 minutes flight and transfer to the Hotel. (B)
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping (B)
Day 22: Final departure to the Airport (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear Dheeraj, Sometimes anyone have to consider about their Expedition and our team were considered for the the peak climbing through Skyline Treks & Expedition the prestigious company all over Nepal.The 22 days of Annapurna region Treks is not so easy and the Hiunchuli Peak Climbing require sound health climbers for its 6441 meter.Allover our Expedition was so fantasy and inferential for our group. Hiunchuli Peak carries its rite and the Gurung of Annapurna region sacred to the Peak.As our notion our Peak climbing was such a incredible for us and memorable for our life time.We are so pleased with Skyline Treks & Expedition for their service and hospitality,good equipment and well versed climbers for the support of us.Many many thanks to the whole team for joining with us. . .
Name: Henry & the groups