Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is one of the most loved trek and a prominent part of Annapurna Circuit trekking. This jomsom and muktinath trekking undoubtedly offers Nepal’s spectacular diversity at its finest. Skyline treks in the Mustang region includes the world’s deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki River. The trek reaches the most altitude of 3802m (12,464 ft); hence it can be completed by anyone with a sound level of fitness. As you walk through the trail, you get to explore the hundreds years old monasteries, caves, local tribes, scenic beauties of different landscapes, and panoramic views of Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and several other peaks. The sacred Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site of Muktinath (3802m) 12,464 ft is also in Mustang, which has 108 waterfalls that resembles water flowing from taps and mysterious natural gas fires that boggle the mind. Thousands of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims flock to visit Muktinath temple each year; so the trek also gives an opportunity to witness the religious activities and beliefs.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara 7 hrs by drive or 30 minutes flight and check in Hotel (B)
Day 03: 1 hr Drive to Naya Pul and commence trek to Tikedhunga (1573m) 4/5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 04: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2853m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 05: Ghorepani to visit Poonhill (3210m) 40 minutes with the best sunrise view and panoramic Annapurna range take picture and back to hotel have breakfast than continue trek down to Tatopani (2652m) 7 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 06: Tatopani to Kalopani (2530m) 6 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 07: Kalopani to Marpha (2665m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 08: Marpha to Kagbeni (2810m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3802m) 5 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 11: 30 minutes fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom (B)
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu 7 hrs by drive or 30 minutes flight and check in Hotel (B)
Day 13: Final departure to your country (B)
- International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on bed with breakfast (B) basis
- Jomsom to Pokhara airfare
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
- English speaking license holder trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- All Nepalese government tax
- Full Service
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara or Pokhara-Kathmandu Domestic Airfare per person US$ 102 only (If you required)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
Madhav, I didn’t really know what I was getting thro’ when I first signed up with Skyline. I recalled I gave a suspicious eye on the first day of our acquaintance. But this whole experience turned out to be more than satisfaction as Skyline did assign your agent who took extra effort to ensure that I was in proper care. Without any trekking experience or any exercise prior to my trip, the trekking of 10 hours was another great challenge for an old man like me. I couldn’t forget that our guide offered me a better hotel at Jomsom upon knowing that I was not feeling so well. Except for the Pashima, I did enjoy my trip in Nepal and was some how uneasy to leave you guys ‘coz I believe we have matured into a friendship than a customer/ tour agent relationship. Nonetheless, have to say goodbye to you guys especially to my dear friend Madhav In all, I would like to thank you and staff of Skyline for the professional effort that you guys had put in to make my lonely stay in Nepal so memorable. I don’t know if it would be 1 or 2 years after I return to Nepal.Thank you.