Kathmandu Nagarkot Trek Overview
Kathmandu Nagarkot Trekking is one of the most loved short trekking holidays in Nepal; the trek perfectly combines the essence of Nepalese art, ancient architectures, culture and blends it with the divine natural beauty.
Nagarkot is only an hour drive from Kathmandu, so we obviously begin our kathmandu to nagarkot trek trip from the capital valley itself. Kathmandu is mostly known for narrow alleys that boats art, culture and very unique lifestyles. Also, valley guards some of the finest UNESCO’s world heritage sites, so you can expect the very best of monuments and ancient architectures during the trek.
After exploring the valley, we move towards our next destination to ‘Nagarkot’; it’s the nearest and most loved hill station that lies at an elevation of 2,195 meters. You feel bestowed with unobstructed views of the spectacular snow-capped peaks including Mighty Mt. Everest, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Langtang ranges. It has dense and luscious forests, offering a great view of the ancient ‘Bhaktapur’ city from its hill top. We will be walking you up and down through its forests to see the neatly placed ‘Nagarkot’ villages.
nagarkot trek from kathmandu is a perfect short getaway that guarantees to create moments to last you a lifetime.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. O/N at hotel.(B) Day 03: 45 minutes drive to Sundarijal (1375m) and commence trek to Chisapani (2195m) 6 hrs. Overnight stay in Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 04: Chisapani trek to Nagarkot (2350m) 7 hrs. In the evening sunset view and if weather willl permit you, you can see the Mount Everest (8848m) and many other Langtang Himalayan Range. Overnight stay in Hotel at View Point (B, L.D)
Day 05: Early in the morning best panoramic sunrise view and includes Mount Everest panoramic view and have breakfast, than 1 hr drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 06: Final departure to the Airport for your return flight (B)
- Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Nagarkot hotel room with Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent english speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Shivapuri National Park entry permit fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek in lodge
- English speaking license holder trekking Guide and a Porter
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu/Nagarkot Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
"I enjoyed my trip very much. Having friendly guide and porter around make me feel more at home. Flexibility in itinerary."