Kwangde Peak Climbing Overview
Kwangde Peak Climbing to the Kwangde peak at 6,011 meters is one of the most challenging and difficult peaks to climb; therefore, only rarely attempted. The first ascent of Kwangde peak was made by a Japanese Team at 11 November 1978.
It’s categorized as ‘Group by Nepal Mountaineering Association, hence only recommended for the climbers with enough Alpine Mountaineering experience. The route on the North Face are particularly difficult and shows recent developments in lightweight Himalayan climbing, with an emphasis on technical difficulty and a high degree of commitment.
Kwandge Peak climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’.
We at Skyline Treks and Expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2840m) trek - Phakding(2640m) (B,L,D)
Day 04: Phakding - Namche Bazar (3440m) (B,L,D)
Day 05:Day for acclimatization (B,L,D)
Day 06: Trek - Thame (3820m) (B,L,D)
Day 07: Trek - Base Camp (B,L,D)
Day 08: Climbing (B,L,D)
Day 09: Climbing (B,L,D)
Day 10: Climbing period (B,L,D)
Day 11: Return - Base Camp (B,L,D)
Day 12: Clean up Base Camp and trek to Thame (B,L,D)
Day 13: Trek - Namche Bazar (B,L,D)
Day 14: Trek - Lukla (B,L,D)
Day 15: Fly - Kathmandu transfer to Hotel (B)
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping (B)
Day 17: Drive to the Airport and Departure to your Onward Destinations. (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Madhav. There is a dictum that "Ability is nothing without opportunity "and our team have both ability and opportunity for the Expedition of Kwangde Peak climbing and the opportunity we got through the counsel of Skyline Treks & Expedition.Among 6011 meter of elevation Kwangde peak climbing was challenged for our team and we had accepted it with gut sly.the most effective location of this peak climbing with multi summit ridges on the east of Lumding Himal to the south west Namche Bazaar is stand welcoming to the guest for Expedition and above on the way Bhote Koshi river flowing so fiercely.We found sometimes the glacier of the mountain loose one's balance and the scene was so superior.Almost 17 days of Trekking to Everest region was superb and remarkable.Overall the presentation and the performance of Skyline Treks is always praiseworthy.Thanks to entire family of the reputed company of Nepal.
Rocha & groups
Address: Spain Madrid.