Lobuche West Peak Climbing Overview
Lobuche West Peak Climbing to the Lobuche West peak consisting of various small summits is one of the most popular trekking peaks of the Everest region. The climb requires ascending steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge. Therefore, Lobuche climb is only for the experienced mountaineers.
Lobuche West Peak Climbing was only recently opened for the climbers by the Nepal Mountaineering Association. We approach the peak from ‘Gokyo Lake’ itinerary, one of Everest regions most popular treks. Therefore, you can expect nothing but the best the Everest region has to offer!
Upon reaching the top of Lobuche West peak you can enjoy the awe-inspiring view of Ama Dablam and Taweche. To add to the beauty of the expedition, while reversing from the peak, we move towards Gorak Shep and Kala Pathar, which endows us with the magnificent views of Mighty Everest.
Lobuche West Peak climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’. We at Skyline treks and expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu (1,350m) - Lukla (2,840m) and commence
Trek to Phakding (2,610m). (2-3 hours). Camp. (B.L.D)
Days 04: Trek Phakding to Namche (3,440m) (5-6 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 05: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization. (B.L.D)
Day 06: Trek Namche to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 07: Trek Tengboche to Pheriche (4,312m) (5-6 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 08: Trek Pheriche to Lobuche (4,920m) (4-5 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 09: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m) (4 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche Base Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 11-13: Climbing Period Lobuche West. (B.L.D)
Day 14: Summit the Lobuche West Peak (6,145m / 20,483.3 ft). Return back to Base Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 15: Trek back to Lobuche (4,920m) (5-6 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 16: Trek to Pheriche (4,410m) (5 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 17: Trek Pheriche to Tengboche (3,860m) (4 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 18: Trek Tengboche to Namche (3,440m) (3 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 19: Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m) (5-6 hrs). Camp. (B.L.D)
Day 20: Flight from Lukla (2,840m) - Kathmandu (1,350m). Hotel Overnight. (B.L.D)
Day 21: Free day to explore, and enjoy Kathmandu. Hotel Overnight. (B)
Day 22: Final Departure to your country. (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Subash. Life is nothing without somewhere Expedition and it was our team saying.Thus we determine to meet with Nepal temptation of Mountains and we offer for Everest region and targeted to Lobuche peak climbilg elevation of 6119 meter with the full support of Skyline Treks & Expedition.When we were at the roof of Lobuche there everyone can find the tremendous beauty of Ama Dablam and Toweche Mountain. At our good opinion This peak climbing require well experienced climbers.We are always grateful to Skyline Treks for providing us such a well equipment and their great dignify to us.Thanks to whole staff of the company. With best compliment to dear Madhav prashad pandey. The sincere General Manager of the company.
Laurence & Team.