Nagarkot Dhulikhel Tour Overview
We at Skyline Treks and Ecpedition have a couple of magical short treks inside the Kathmandu valley itself. Among which Nagarjot Dhulikhel tour is a prominent one.
\We start this Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour from Nagarkot which is only an hour drive from Kathmandu. Nagarkot is the most popular hill station inside the Kathmandu valley that is known for amazing views of the mountain ranges coupled with equally mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views.
After enjoying our stay at Nagarkot, we move towards our next destination ‘Dhulikhel’. Dhulikhel is a great spot to enjoy an impressive view of the snowy central Himalayas making a backdrop to the gentle hills. It is an old Newari trade station en route to the Tibetan plateau and today it is an ideal place for visitors to enjoy natural environment, the local lifestyle, old Newari culture and spectacular views.
Hence, the Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour guarantees to create memories of the wonderful landscapes, culture and snow-capped peaks coupled with Nepalese hospitality that will last you a lifetime.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square , Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. (B)
Day 03: Sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square and continue drive to Nagarkot (2170m)
Day 04: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1470m) overnight in Hotel
Day 05: Dhulikhel drive back to Kathmandu and rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 06: Final Departure to the Airport (B)
- Airport pickup and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Nagarkot/Dhulikhel Hotel room on twin sharing bed with Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide and his fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Dhulikhel hotel Lunch and Dinner (L.D)
- Personal spending money & all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
"I enjoyed my trip very much. Having friendly guide and porter around make me feel more at home. Flexibility in itinerary."