Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Overview
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing to the Naya Kanga at an elevation of 5855 meters is one of the most fascinating Himalayan trekking peaks for any new mountaineer.
The climbing route is quite aesthetic yet straight forward; so it can be challenging for the new climbers. However, totally achievable under the guidance of the experienced mountaineers that we skyline give along the climbing.
Naya Kanga Peak climbing is technically easy and relatively shorter than the other climbing well-suited for the ones’ wishing for a short and easy peak climbing. Most importantly, we take of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Full Day Tour Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu Vally and rest of the time for Trek Preparation (B)
Day 03: 5 hrs Drive to Syabru bensi by Local Bus or By Private Vehicles and check in Hotel/ Lodge (B,D)
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (B,L,D)
Day 05: Trek to Langtang (B,L,D)
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (B,L,D)
Day 07: Acclimatization/Exploration in Kyanjing Gompa (B,L,D)
Day 08: Trek to Naya Kanga Base Camp (B,L,D)
Day 09: Rest Day/Acclimatization in Naya Kanga Base camp (B,L,D)
Day 10: Trek to High camp (B,L,D)
Day 11: Summit Naya Kanga (5,844) and return back to Base Camp (B,L,D)
Day 12: Trek to Langtang village (B,L,D)
Day 13: Trek to Lama Hotel (B,L,D)
Day 14: Trek to Syabru Bensi village (B,L,D)
Day 15: Trek to Dhunche (B,L,D)
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (B)
Day 17: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping (B)
Day 18: Drive to the Airport and Departure to your Onward Destinations. (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Sanjay. Me and our team had done some adventurous Expedition in our country and we were thinking to do some mountainous Expedition in Nepal also and deserve to know the another meaning of life or feel real nature power and risk sometimes,at the field of Trekking.For our intend we joined our hands with one of the graceful companySkyline Treks & Expedition.The company provided us every quality equipment for climbing peak with well versed and experienced climbers for our guidance.Within 18 days we were in Kathmandu after completing our mission of Naya Kanga peak climbing at langtang region elevation of 5846 meter. langtang is not far from Kathmandu and we found it is the shortest and easiest trek among 5000 meter of mountains.Some of our friends were novice but this peak climbing does not require prior climbers and our mates did it very eagerly and sparkly and it requires physically fitness.Amazing snowy views and the dome glacier insist us to be gazed towards the mountains.From this summit we could hold out to the route of Ganja La pass which is more innovative then other passes.Eventually it was our great and ideal Trekking toNaya Kanga peak climbing.With a great importune we will try our best to resume for next challenging Expedition associating with the same company.Many many thanks to the entire member of the renowned companySkyline Treks.
Name:Joseph & friends.