Paldor Peak Climbing Overview
Paldor Peak Climbing to the Paldor peak is one of the easiest peaks to climb; it lies at the south-west end of Ganesh Himal range at the connecting point of the Tiru and Karpu ridges. The main route across the glacier is a fissure, so it takes some time to trace the route; however it’s not very difficult to climb. Once we reach the Col, we have two options for the climb. We can either climb the straightforward ridge using ropes, or move around with a fissure back for a simpler 45 degree ridge.
Once we climb the summit you will be rewarded with the amazing views of the Ganesh Himal ranges, Langtang Lircung, Manaslu and the Tibetan peak “Shishapangma”.
Paldor Peak climbing is technically easy and relatively shorter than the other climbing well-suited for the ones’ wishing for a short and easy peak climbing. Most importantly, we take of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Rest day at preparation for the Climbing (B)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sabru (2,720m) (B.D)
Day 04: Sabru to Gatlang 2,240m (B.L.D)
Day 05: Gatlang to Jarsadanda (B.L.D)
Day 06: Jarsadanda to Khurpudanda pass 3,620m (B.L.D)
Day 07: Khurpudanda pass to Somdang (3,270m) (B.L.D)
Day 08: Somdang to Paldor Base Camp (4,280m) (B.L.D)
Day 09: Paldor base camp to High camp (B.L.D)
Day 10: Rest day at High camp for acclimatization (B.L.D)
Day 11: Summit Paldor Peak (5,896m) to back Base Camp (B.L.D)
Day 12: Base camp to Somdang (B.L.D)
Day 13: Somdang to Khurpudanda pass (B.L.D)
Day 14: Khurpudanda pass to Jarsadanda (B.L.D)
Day 15: Jarsadanda to Gatlang (B.L.D)
Day 16: Gatlang to Syapru besi (B.L.D)
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu (B.L)
Day 18: Free day in Kathmandu for relax and shopping (B)
Day 19: Departure to your Country (B) )
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Dheeraj, Some Expedition through mountains are really fantastic and memorable for our entire life which we obtain by the Trekking of Paldor peak climbing elevation of 5896 meter and lies south east of Ganesh Himal which we found easiest Treks but somewhere it was difficult for our team cause of long narrow ways of glacier however it was elated and thrilling for 19 days of our Treks throughSkyline Treks & Expedition.By this Trekking we got the gesture of Venus views as Ganesh Himal peak and the elevation of 7000/ 8000 meter of Mountains as Lantang Lirung and Manaslu. We were so astounded by the service well management of Skyline Treks & Expedition.Bravo Skyline and so much thanks too agile guys guide and obedient potters. .
Name: Margarita and her family.