Pharchamo Peak Climbing Overview
Mount Pharchamo Peak Climbing to the Pharchamo peak 6273 meters high peak is one of the most striking peak of the famous Everest region. The peak lies south of the well-known Tashi Lapcha pass, providing great access to the remote ‘Rolwaling valley’. The area itself was opened to outsiders since very recently; therefore, the scenery and culture of the region is still untouched by the outer –world influence. Besides, Rolwaling valley trek the other access to the peak is from the Khumbu side via Namche bazaar and Thame. The face of the Pharchamo ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasses and raises from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau glaciers in the west.
Mt. Pharchamo Peak climbing is technically easy and relatively shorter than the other climbing well-suited for the ones’ wishing for a short and easy peak climbing. Most importantly, we take of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Preparation for climbing and half day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha (B.L.D)
Day 04: Trek to Shigati (B.L.D)
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (B.L.D)
Day 06: Trek to Simigoan (B.L.D)
Day 07: Trek to Kharka (B.L.D)
Day 08: Trek to Beding (B.L.D)
Day 09: Trek to Na (B.L.D)
Day 10: Na - Acclimatisation Day (B.L.D)
Day 11: Trek to Chugima Odar and Tso Rolpa Lake (B.L.D)
Day 12: Trek to Dhagarding (B.L.D)
Day 13: Trek to Tashiphuk after crossing Tasi Laptsa pass (B.L.D)
Day 14: Acclimatization Day (B.L.D)
Day 15: Summit Pachharmo and return to Tashiphuk (B.L.D)
Day 16: Trek to Beding (B.L.D)
Day 17: Trek to Thame (B.L.D)
Day 18: Trek to Namche Bazaar (B.L.D)
Day 19: Trek to Phakding (B.L.D)
Day 20: Trek to Lukla (B.L.D)
Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu (B)
Day 22: Final Departure to the Airport (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
One of the most tough Peak climbing among 6187 meter of Mountain from opposite route Khumbu to Namchhe Bazar and of Thame. This Everest region Trekking required guts with you and it was already arises inside of our groups.The capped of the peak seems mesmerism to all and we were also nominal by its beauty of illusion. We were fully pacified by this Expedition and it all goes to Skyline Treks & Expedition.It was the challenging Treks for our groups 22 days Expedition was memorandum for all of us.Thank for Skyline Treks &Expedition and their entire team for great co-operation. Thanks with great regards. Mr Madhav prashad pandey.
Name: Luis Enrique & groups