Pisang Peak Climbing Overview
Pisang Peak Climbing is one of the most popular trekking peaks of the ‘Annapurna region’, ‘Pisang peak’ at 6092 meters is set on the way to the highest pass of the world with plenty of scopes for exploration.
However, the western wing of the peak is difficult because of a hanging glacier; therefore, only attempted by the experienced mountaineers. The peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the last summit pyramid. Ever since the team of ‘German Expedition’ first climbed the ‘Pisang peak’ in 1955, the peak has been luring trekkers and mountaineers.
The trail to the peak combines the popular classic Annapurna circuit, so you can be rest assured to enjoy best of the Himalayan panorama of Nepal coupled with picturesque landscapes.
Pisang Peak climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’. We at Skyline treks and expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Guided tour of the city sights seeing of Kathmandu. (B)
Day 03: Katmandu to Besishahar. (B.L.D)
Day 04: Besisahar to Ngadi. (B.L.D)
Day 05: Nagdi to Chamje (B.L.D)
Day 06: Chamje to Dharapani (B.L.D)
Day 07: Dharapani to Chame (B.L.D)
Day 08: Chame to Pisang (B.L.D)
Day 09: Pisang to Pisang Base Camp (B.L.D)
Day 10: Pisang Base Camp to High camp (B.L.D)
Day 11: High Camp to Summit (B.L.D)
Day 12: Summit to Base Camp (B.L.D)
Day 13: Reserve Day in case for weather problems (B.L.D)
Day 14: Base Camp to Upper Pisang (B.L.D)
Day 15: Upper Pisang to Manang (B.L.D)
Day 16: Manang to Yak Kharka (B.L.D)
Day 17: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (B.L.D)
Day 18: Cross over Thorong Pass and trek to Muktinath (B.L.D)
Day 19: Trek down to Jomsom (B.L.D)
Day 20: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight (B)
Day 21: Pokhara to Kathmandu 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes by flight. (B)
Day 22: Final departure to the Airport . (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergenc evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear, Madhav When we were at the contact of Skyline Treks & Expedition and we knew their offers at the field of Trekking.By all means we went Nepal for an Expedition to Annapurna region target for to climb Pisang peak climbing as one the most challenging and gutsy peak among Annapurna region almost elevation of 6092 meter.We commenced our trek route of Annapurna circuit trails and catch Pisang Mountain.We found difficulties at the wings of western peak due to hanging glacier.Far from difficulties we were mesmerize and lured by snowy peak and its glacier.22 days of Trekking will always fresh on our memory and remarkable.Many many acknowledge to Skyline Treks and their friendly member of the company for donating us such a great moment at Nepal.We cant give words now but will hardly try for coming days on future to another gleeful Trekking through the same everyone reliable company.
Name;Peter & Agile groups.
Address: UK(United Kingdom)