Ramdung Parchamo Peak Climbing Overview
Ramdung Parchamo Peak Climbing is the combination of ‘Ramdung’ and ‘Parchamo’ peaks climbing makes one of the most mesmerizing and adventurous peak climbing adventure. Both the peaks are settled in the exotic location of the spectacular ‘Everest Region’. However, the trail that passes through the peaks is one of the remotest and hardly visited by regular trekkers and climbers.
During the trek, we climb three exciting peaks including Yalung Ri (5630m), Ramdung Go (5930m) and Parchamo (6318m) crossing the well-known Tashi Lapcha Pass. The peak climbing is challenging at times, we take the start route from Jiri, an old route to Everest trekking. It’s an amazing off the beaten trekking trail combined with difficult alpine climbs well suited for climbers looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
Ramdung Parchamo Peak Climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’.
We at Skyline Treks and Expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: Drive to Barabise and commence trek to Karthali (1600meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 04: Trek to Dolangsa, overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Trek to Tinsang Kharka (3200meters) after crossing Tinsang La (3315meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Trek to Samling Khola (1760meters) passing through Bigu Gumba, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Trek to Laduk (2100meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek to Gongor (1530meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Simigaun (2100meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek to Douan (2785meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek to Beding (3692meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Na Gaun (4380meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Rest in Na Gaun for acclimatisation, overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek to Ramdung Go Base Camp (5040meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Acclimatisation day, overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Ascent Ramdung Glacier to set a high camp (5350meters) of Ramdung Go peak (5930meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Summit Ramdung Go peak and descend to Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Trek to Tshho Rolpa Ice Lake through Na Gaun, overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Stay at Tshho Rolpa Lake to explore around, overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: Trek to Drolambu Icefall (4785meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 21: Trek to Pachhermo Base Camp after crossing Tashi Lapcha La Pass (5755meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 22: Summit Pachhermo Peak (6187meters) and descend to Upper Thame valley, overnight at tented camp.
Day 23: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 24: Relaxing day in Namche Bazaar, overnight at tented camp.
Day 25: Trek to Lukla (2800meters), overnight at hotel.
Day 26: Fly to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 27: Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 28: Transfer to airport, departure to onward destination.
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Dheeraj. We choose next alpine for the Everest region and that was Ramdung-Pharchamo peak climbing.The Expedition was combination of both Ramdung and Pharchamo. 28 days of Trekking was commenced from Jiri and the old route to Everest.Our intend for to climb the Mountain was located at exotic beauty of Everest region which is gifted by the nature at the emanate period of the world to Nepal.The capped of the 5925 meter of the snowy peak insist our groups to be detained at its beauty.Perhaps, our team is always thanking toSkyline Treks & Expedition for their great co-operation with us and wish to visit Nepal at future for another adventurous Expedition throughSkyline Treks. . .
Name: Hebraism & team br> Address: Almaty Kazakhstan