Ramdung Peak Climbing Overview
Ramdung Peak Climbing to the Ramdung Peak also called ‘ Ramdung Go’ is situated on the superb place towards the south of ‘Upper Rolwaling region’. The peak was first ascended by Scottish Himalayan Expedition led by Bill Murray in 1952, where all three peaks close to the pass, YalungRi (5,630m/18,471ft), Chhugyima Go (6,259m/20,534ft) and Ramdung were climbed. Since then, Ramdung has been climbed many times;
Ramdung Peak Climbing i’s technically easy and the scenic trail to the mountain is equally rewarding. You can enjoy the panoramic views of most of the magnificent ranges from Langtang to Everest and Gaurishankhar to Menlungtse.
Ramdung Peak climbing is technically easy and relatively shorter than the other climbing well-suited for the ones’ wishing for a short and easy peak climbing. Most importantly, we take of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley (B)
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2840m) trek to Phakding (2640m) (B.L.D)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) (B.L.D)
Day 05: Acclimatization day (B.L.D)
Day 06: Trek to Phortse Thanga (3600m) (B.L.D)
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4410m) (B.L.D)
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4750m) (B.L.D)
Day 09: Trek to Gokyo Peak (5480m) (B.L.D)
Day 10: Trek to Nyimagawa (5050m) (B.L.D)
Day 11: Trek to Cho La Pass (5420m) and to Dzongla (4840m) (B.L.D)
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche (4910m) (B.L.D)
Day 13: Trek to Kala Pattar (5545m) & back to Ghorakshep (5140m) (B.L.D)
Day 14: Trek to Everest B. C. (5310m) and back (4910m) (B.L.D)
Day 15: Trek to Pokalde Base Camp (4500m) (B.L.D)
Day 16: Climb to Pokalde summit (5806m) & return to Base Camp (B.L.D)
Day 17: Trek to Tengbuche (3860m) (B.L.D)
Day 18: Trek to Khumjung (3780m) and to Namche (3440m) (B.L.D)
Day 19: Trek to Lukla (2840m) (B.L.D)
Day 20: Spare day incase of flight cancellation (B.L.D)
Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m) / Hotel (B)
Day 22: Drive to Airport for return flight (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
If you want to find another meaning of life or feel real nature power and risk sometimes:-), I wish you to visit Nepal! Its not just Everest highest peak and other regular notion we can imagine before… Its about honest people and their culture, your guts and amazing mountains. We made Gokiyo trek to Renjo la for 10 days in the end of may (weather was perfect!!!) and came back same way. All organization (tickets, transfer, hotels and etc.) of our trip was made by SkyLine company. I really was surprised about your work, guys!!! I appreciate your service and honest. Thank you so much, you are the best . See you at next year. Whole 10 mount stayed until my next trip to Nepal and I wish not to think about it, cause started to miss straightway.
Name: Mariya K.
Address: Almaty Kazakhastan