Royal Trekking in Nepal
Prince Charles of the Great Britain and his team of 90 escorts visited this route of the Annapurna region in the early eighties. Ever since the trek through this region has been termed as the Royal trekking.
The Annapurna Royal Trekking is one of the short treks that follow a shrub like path along the foothills of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley. The Royal trek offers the splendid mountain views of Annapurna south, Himchuli, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, Fish tail and Annapurna II III IV ranges. This unique trek ends at the scenic Begnas Lake about 15 km west of Pokhara City. You also get an opportunity get to explore meaningful cultural experiences with the diverse people and cultures that inhabit this region.
We at Skyline, have carried out many successful treks in the Annapurna region all year round since the early 1990’s ; so if you’re planning for a trek in the Annapurna region, make sure to consult an expert today! We will get in touch with all our suggestions to plan the best trip for you on the Annapurna region.
Day 02 : 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (Overnight in hotel) (B)
Day 03 : Pokhara to Kalikasthan (B.L.D)
Day 04 : Kalikasthan to Shyaklung-Gurung village (B.L.D)
Day 05 : Shyaklung to Chisapani (B.L.D)
Day 06 : Chisapani to Pokhara (B.L)
Day 07 : 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu (B)
Day 08 : Final Departure to the Airport (B)
- International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on Breakfast (B) basis
- Permit fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
- English speaking trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
- All land transfer as per itinerary
- All Nepalese government tax
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (Lunch, Dinner)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu Domestic Airfare per person US$ 106 only (If you required)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
"We really enjoyed getting to know the staff. They were all really lovely people + made my trip very enjoyable."
Cecilia & Antonio,