Almost everyone has the trek to the ‘Everest Region’ in their bucket list, however not everyone can fulfill their dreams due to the shorter vacations or the unhealthy conditions. Specially keeping those groups of people in consideration, we at Skyline Treks and Expedition have designed a relatively short and easy trekking in the Everest region. Although it’s short and easy, you will never have to compromise with exploring the beauty of the region. This trekking package promises you up-close views of the sky-high snow-capped peaks and adventures throughout the trail.
We start this trek from a 45 minute flight to Lukla runway. From Lukla, we walk along the Dudh Koshi River passing through Phakding until we reach Namche Bazaar ‘the capital of legendary Sherpa’. It is a busy town encircled with artistic Buddhist monasteries, landscape views and picturesque mountains. Next morning, we stop by Syangboche Everest View hotel World’s only 5 star hotels at an altitude of 3720 meters. From Syangboche, one can have a very clear view of Mount Everest that lies in the midst of towering Himalayan ranges dotted with rivers like Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi river, some desert-like areas and green forests which are home to rare wildlife. Prominent Himalayas that seen from here include Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Tawache, Khumbila, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kusum Kangaru, Tashi Lhaptsa, Nangbala, etc.
For those of you, with only a day or two to travel, we also offer a charter flight directly from Kathmandu to Syangboche Everest View hotel. This is the only hotel in Nepal at the highest altitude; you can glance at the Everest directly from the hotel room. We stay there for an overnight and return to Kathmandu the next day.
Day 02: 40 minutes fly to Lukla and commence trek to Phakding (2652m) 3 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche (B.L.D)
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3867m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 06: Tengboche to Khumjung (3790m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 07: Khumjung to Jorsalle (2805m) 5 ½ hrs (B.L.D)
Day 08: Jorsalle to Lukla (2728m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 09: 40 minutes fly back to Kathmandu, Transfer to the Hotel. And rest of the time for shopping (1310m) (B)
Day 10: Final departure to your country (B)
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter provided
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc
We arrived in Dubai last night, everything went great except for the fact that Lina and I are very sick at the moment with fever and influenza kind of cold..Again many thanks ands lots of regards from Lina and me for all your support, professionality friendship, hospitality and services Thank you, thanks to your whole team ! We have found friends in all of you.
Peter & Lina