Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Overview
During Singu Chuli Peak Climbing in Nepal, often referred as the ‘fluted mountain’ Singu Chuli (6501 meters) is rather a very difficult climb for the mountaineers. Therefore, only recommended for the highly experienced mountaineers! Singu Chuli is the first peak on the long ridge thrown down from Tarke Kang, a glacier Dom which separates the west and south ‘Annapurna glaciers’.
Singu Chuli set in a picturesque ‘Annapurna Sanctuary’ is attached to ‘Tent peak’ and extends to Hiunchuli peak. We start by following through the ‘ModiKhola’ gorges inside the Annapurna sanctuary, walk along the River passing through the picturesque Gurung and Magar ethnic villages. We climb through several glaciers towards the north-west where we set our high-camp at 4,900 meters.
Singu Chuli Peak climbing is technically very difficult and only suited for the well-experienced ones’.
We at Skyline Treks and Expedition take care of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Rest day at preparation for the Climbing (B)
Day 03: Drive or flight to Pokhara (850m)/ Overnight at Hotel. (B)
Day 04: Drive to Birethanti & commence trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m). (B, L, D)
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2853m). (B, L, D)
Day 06: Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2652m) (B, L, D)
Day 07: Tadapani (2652m) to Chomorung (1950m). (B, L, D)
Day 08: Chomorong to Dovan (2720m). (B, L, D)
Day 09: Dovan to Machapuchre Base camp (3700m). (B, L, D)
Day 10: Machhapuuchre Base Camp to Annapurna Base camp (4130m). (B, L, D)
Day 11: Acclimatization in Annapurna Base camp. (B, L, D)
Day 12: Annapurna Base Camp to Singu Chuli Base Camp (4350m). (B, L, D)
Day 13: Base Camp to High Camp (4900m). (B, L, D)
Day 14: High Camp to Higher camp (5500m). (B, L, D)
Day 15: Higher Camp to Summit (6501m) and return to Base Camp. (B, L, D)
Day 16: Base Camp to Machhapuchre B.C (3700m). (B, L, D)
Day 17: Machhapuchre B.C to Dovan (2720m). (B, L, D)
Day 18: Dovan to Jhinu Dada (1600m). (B, L, D)
Day 19: Jhinu to Pothana (1900m). (B, L, D)
Day 20: Pothana to Phedi, Drive to Pokhara. (B, L, D)
Day 21: Drive or fly to Kathmandu (1350m) transfer to Hotel. (B)
Day 18: Free day in Kathmandu for relax and shopping (B)
Day 19: Departure to your Country (B) )
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Sagarmatha conservation area entrance permit.
- Peak permit charge and a climbing Sherpa
Full Service Cost excludes:
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Dear,Dheeraj. This Expedition create many more scarceness on our hearts but our team member were fully confident with no worries we obtain our goal through Skyline Treks & Expedition.Another Trekking route to Annapurna region for climbing Singu Chuli peak.It stands at the elevation of 6501 meter.We had an attractive hiking along Modi river which flows furiously towards Annapurna Base Camp (ABC).Casts from Magar are very sacred to it.19 days of Trekking was very very adventurous for our group .During our whole trekking days we captured plenty of heart touching photos on our camera and when we looks the photos we always feel we are in Nepal at Annapurna region.Therefore the temptation of ours to the Singu Chuli climbing will never end and we will try to keep it at coming future too.Honesty,decent and clear spirit people were the most attractive parts of our treks and we will never forget them.It all goes to Skyline Treks & Expedition too their member also a lot of applause to the renowned company. .
Name: Patrick & groups.