Tent Peak Climbing Overview
Tent Peak Climbing to the Tent peak (5663 meters), also known as the ‘Tharpu Chuli, is an adventurous peak set in the panoramic Annapurna region of Nepal. Lying just south of the ‘Annapurna Base camp’,
Tent peak climbing offers the most amazing views of the panoramic snow-capped peaks of the Annapurna region. If you’re looking forward to combine the peak climbing with the most beautiful scenic spots of Nepal then you should definitely opt for ‘Tent peak’ climbing.
The trail passes through the most amazing alpine plants, luscious rhododendron forests, ethnic local villages coupled with panoramic snow-capped peaks set to blow you away with tits tranquil beauty. As you trek higher, you will experience the buffer zone near the Annapurna Massif which is considered as the most picturesque spot of Nepal.
Tent Peak climbing is technically easy and relatively shorter than the other climbing well-suited for the ones’ wishing for a short and easy peak climbing. Most importantly, we take of all your climbing needs such as providing quality equipment, excellent food, trekking porters and experienced climbing leader so that you can only focus on the Peak climbing and nothing else!
Day 02: Full Day Tour Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and rest of the time for Trek Preparation. (B)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus or 30 minutes flight (850m). Overnight at Hotel (B)
Day 04: Pokhara to Nayapul by car, and commence trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m). (B.L.D)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m) (B.L.D)
Day 06: Sunrise to Poon Hill 3hrs 3200m and trek to Tadapani (2595m) (B.L.D)
Day 07: Trek to Chomrung (1950m) (B.L.D)
Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2720m) (B.L.D)
Day 09: Trek to Machapuchre Base Camp (3700m) (B.L.D)
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) (B.L.D)
Day 11: Acclimatize day at Annapurna Base Camp (B.L.D)
Day 12: Trek to Tent Peak (Tharphu Chuli) Base Camp (4450m) (B.L.D)
Day 13: Climb to High Camp (4800m) (B.L.D)
Day 14: Climb to summit and return back to Tent Peak Base Camp (4450m) (B.L.D)
Day 15: Trek to Machapuchre Base Camp (B.L.D)
Day 16: Trek to Dovan (B.L.D)
Day 17: Trek to Jhino Danda (Hot Spring)(1600m) (B.L.D)
Day 18: Jhino Danda to Tolka (1700m) (B.L.D)
Day 19: Trek to Phedi, Phedi to Pokhara by car. Overnight Hotel. (B)
Day 20: 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes fly to Kathmandu (1350m). Overnight Hotel. Rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 21: Drive to Airport for Return flight. (B)
- International/Domestic Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotels on twin sharing room including breakfast
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent).
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Tent Peak Climbing permit charge and a climbing Sherpa fee
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L ,D)
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1 per item for day)
- Equipment allowance (Legally each expedition must provide an equipment allowance for all Sherpa guides and porters. This allowance is necessary for brand new equipment (sleeping bag, shoes, crampons, down jacket, raincoat etc.). Because this expedition is not a high altitude expedition we will negotiate with the guides and porters to obtain an acceptable agreement for this allowance. Nevertheless the contribution of each participant will be around US$ 170.00
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips etc.
Bravo Dear,Sanjay. Skyline Treks & Expedition company who is the most massive at the arena of fame and its responsibilities.Through the reputed company we were joined as accompany for Tent peak or Tharpu chuli. It was our group 1st trek so we determine to ascend just 5663 meter and was the easiest Trekking for us.21 days of our Expedition was impossible to forget for our group due to the temptation of the capped snowy peak of the Mountain and of its glacier,luring power of surrounding natural beauty of an atmosphere,dense forest,wildlife and the great respect of the local people to us.We would like to urge for those who are willing to feel the beauty of mountain Please attempt once with Skyline Treks and feel their reliable service.Overall they are the authentic actor of this profession. thanks so much guys for your sincerity and probity during the fantastic Treks. .
Name:Daniel & Team. K.