As the name of the trekking package itself suggests, ‘Everest 3 pass trek’ ensembles three exciting high passes i.e. Everest base camp, Cho La pass and Renjo La pass. Considered as one of world’s most spectacular treks, these exciting high passes range from 5,330 meters and 5,535 meters, You can’t imagine of the spectacular scenery that it may have in store!
We start the trek from Namche Bazaar popularly known for being the home of the legendary sherpas’. After walking a little further up the valley we climb ‘ChukkungRi’ for amazing views of some of the highest mountain peaks in the world. Our first pass is the Kongma La, with equally amazing front views of Nuptse, this takes us to Lobuche; from here we hike up to Kala Pathar (5,554m). Kala Pathar is one of the main highlights of any Everest region trek; it boasts an absolutely beautiful Himalayan panorama of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Mighty Everest ‘the king of Mountains’. To sway you with its pristine beauty, the trek crosses the Cho La Pass and enters the peaceful Gokyo Valley. This serene place is encircled with incredibly blue glacial lakes, coupled with an ascent of Gokyo Ri-bestowing you with the unbeatable panoramic views of the snow-capped sky-high mountain peaks and perfect colorful landscapes. The last pass of the trek is the Renjo La which takes us into the Thame valley, which ends at Lukla again.
This trek to ‘Everest high pass’ isn’t for the novice as it mostly requires hiking above 3500m. Only the healthy and experienced trekkers are encouraged to opt the trekking to Everest high pass.
This trek to ‘Everest High pass’ us only recommended for the healthy and experienced trekkers, as we’ll be hiking above 3500 meters at all time.
Not sure if this trek best fits your health? Don’t worry! We at Skyline have custom designed other equally exciting packages to the Everest region that’s sure to meet your requirements. We are only one email away from doing this exotic trek together so, HURRY up and drop us your inquiries!
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek preparation (B)
Day 03: Kathmandu - Lukla (2840m) 40 minutes flight and commence trek to Phakding (2652m) 3 hrs. (B, L,D)
Day 04: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hrs trek (B, L,D)
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Rest day (B, L,D)
Day 06: Namche Bazaar - Tengboche (860m) 6 hrs (B, L,D) Day 07: Tengboche - Dingboche (4360m) 6 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 08: Dingboche - Chhukung (4750m) 4 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 09: Rest Day in Chhukung (B, L,D)
Day 10: Chhukung - Kongma La (5535m) - Lobuche (4940m) 7 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 11: Lobuche - Gorak Shep (5170m) - Everest Base Camp (5364m) - Gorak Shep 9 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 12: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5545m) - Lobuche (4940m) 9 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 13: Lobuche - Dzongla (4830m) 4 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 14: Dzongla - ChoLa [5368m/17,611 ft] -Thangnak 4680m) - Gokyo (4800m) 8 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 15: Rest day in Gokyo - Gokyo Ri (5357m) 4 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 16: Gokyo - Renjo La (5360m) - Marlung (4210m) 8 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 17: Marlung - Namche Bazzar 6 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 18: Namche Bazzar - Lukla 7 hrs (B, L,D)
Day 19: Lukla - Kathmandu 40 minutes flight emack to Kathmandu. And rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 20: Final departure to your country (B)
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide and his fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter provided
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
Dear Madhav and the Skyline Team
Just wanted to say thank you very much for helping to make our trip to Nepal so wonderful. We had a fantastic time - enjoying both the tour of Kathmandu and the 17 days trekking. You and your team were all very helpul and kind with the arrangements both before hand and during our trip.
Rachel & Tom