Everest panorama trek is mainly designed for a certain group of people who either don’t have enough time to explore and for the ones who don’t have a sound health to reach up the altitude.
This is a relatively short trekking package to Everest which begins with a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. The flight toLukla itself is an interesting experience – you get to enjoy excellent views of the mountains from the plane itself. Also, it’s considered to have one of the most dangerous runways, but equally adventurous and fun! The first afternoon’s trek to Phakding is easy followed with walks in to the picturesque valleys. The second day begins with more walks towards the valley, passing through interesting little villages, until we reach the foot of the ascent to Namche. Once we reach above Namche, the route follows through the Base Camp trekking to Tengboche Monastery, an equally magical place. The monastery at 3870 meters, it bestows you with magnificent views of Everest as it rises above the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge and Ama Dablam dominating the right-hand side.
We are taking bookings for this special ‘panorama trek of Everest’; we also offer special offers if you bring along your friends and family to the trek. So, hurry up and book your trek today!
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley (B)
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu (1,350m) - Lukla (2,840m). 4 hrs trek to Phakding (B.L.D)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m) (5-6 hrs). Lodge. (B.L.D.)
Day 05: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization. Lodge. (B.L.D.)
Day 06: Trek Namche to Thame (3,800m) (2hrs). Explore and Lodge. (B.L.D.) Moderately easy and beautiful walk to the surrounding villages
Day 07: Trek Thame to Khunde (3,840m) (2 hrs). Morning visit to Thame Monastery, and then continue exploring (B.L.D.)
Day 08: Trek Khunde to Khumjung (3,780m) (2 hrs). Lodge. (B.L.D.) Continue trek to Khumjung, Sir Edmund Hillary loved village
Day 09: Trek Khumjung to Tengboche (3,870m) (4 hrs). Lodge. (B.L.D.) Descend deep into the Dudh Koshi river and then ascend finally
Day 10: Full exploration day at Tengboche, the heart of Khumbu. Lodge. (B.L.D.)
Day 11: Trek Tengboche to Namche (3,440m) (4 hrs). Lodge. (B.L.D.)
Day 12: Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m) (5-6 hrs). Lodge. (B.L.D.)
Day 13: Flight from Lukla (2,840m) - Kathmandu (1,350m). Overnight Hotel, Rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 14: Final departure to your country (B)
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on Breakfast, (B) basis
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & porovided each 2 persons 1 Porter
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- All program according to itineraries on full board
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and All bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
Just wanted to say thank you very much for helping to make our trip to Nepal so wonderful. We had a fantastic time - enjoying both the tour of Kathmandu and the 17 days trekking. You and your team were all very helpful and kind with the arrangements both before hand and during our trip.
Rachel & Tom